[lug] 3 weeks until installfest.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Dec 16 22:09:27 MST 2007

So.  3 weeks.

Just time enough to fit in Christmas and New Years.  Don't let yourself
go into withdrawal, keep the party going at installfest.

I've got my fingers crossed that some of those XO laptops from OLTP will
show up.  Be cool if we had more than one since they seem to have a hive
mind.  Be cool if some kids showed up to show us how they worked too.
(Does anyone who bought one have kids to give it to?)

See you on the 5th!

Dave

(You will tell me if my advertising jokes get too lame, won't you?)