[lug] Two more weeks...

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Dec 23 10:18:36 MST 2007

...until installfest.  It's time to start thinking about what distros
you want there and what problems you need help with.  Post them to the
list so we can make sure we bring the bits and brains you need.

If you don't ask for what you need you might not get it.  I'm a mind
reader for my day job, don't expect me to do it over the Christmas break
too. ;-)

I had mentioned that I would bring eggnog but now I remember I once
brought some to another CLUE function and no one was interested (maybe
BLUG has different tastes).  So what would people like to have in a
"prolonging the recovery from the holidays" sort of way?

Have a merry Christmas!

Dave