[lug] Installfest update.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Jan 2 17:14:17 MST 2008

A generous donor has contacted me about bringing door prizes to
installfest.  So if you were on the fence about coming, get off it and
sign up for your shot at winning a nice prize.

I'll send a list when I get it confirmed but the prizes will be embedded
Linux devices, like NAS boxes and such.  Definitely worth taking home.

Installfest is 9am - 4pm at the DeVry in Greenwood Village (2 exits
south of I-225 on I-25).  There are directions for parking and getting
in on the web page so be sure to read that part of it:

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

Since the doors close at 1pm I'd plan to do the drawing right about
then. Perhaps I'll even show off a shell script for picking the tickets
(and see how close to one line we can make it).

If I'm missing any essential door prize rules, let me know.

See you on Saturday!

Dave