[lug] IrDA receiver for Via EPIA M10000?

Ben bluey at iguanaworks.net
Sun Jan 13 19:16:44 MST 2008

<Bias Self_Interest=True>

Me and a friend run a small side business selling usb and serial IR
transceivers for use with LIRC and linux. You can use (almost) any
remote you have laying around (LIRC recognizes ~ 90% of remotes). I use
my stereo receiver remote to control mythtv, rhythmbox & mplayer.

http://iguanaworks.net/products.psp

</Bias>