[lug] Free to good home - SCSI stuff and other parts - Books

Robert George Mayer mayer at acm.org
Wed Feb 13 20:30:21 MST 2008

Spring cleaning came early this year. If any of this stuff doesn't work, I
didn't know that. (I have already taken the dead stuff to CHaRM.)

SCSI stuff - all at least six years old.
	Old Adaptech ISA(!) adapter - one internal port, one external
	PCI Ultra SCSI adapter  - one internal port, one external
	PCI Tekram DC-390U2W adapter - three internal ports, one external
	CD burner
	CD, DVD ROM Pioneer slot-loading
	various internal and external cables
	various cable adapters, including internal-to-external slot adapters
	(2) 3.5 GB Viking Quantum hard drives (put your boot partition on a
		separate drive :<) )

Diamond SupraExpress 56I ISA(!) Modem

Matrox Millennium G200 AGP-2x video card

Sparkle FPS-300-60GT ATX power supply

FSP 150-50PL Flex ATX power supply - The 40mm x 40mm x 15 mm fan is
	noisy, it is an odd thickness - after I replaced the supply I
	noticed The Cyberguys! has a fan that might work.

80mm fans - old, not quiet, not noisy

(2) Serial ATA - ATA drive adapters

ASUS iPanel Deluxe-UAY 90-C1T215-00UAY

High Point Rocket 133 ATA Two-channel PCI adapter

TYAN trinity S1598 Mainboard with AMD K6-2 500MHz CPU and (2) unknown-size
	memory sticks - the Matrox card, the modem card and the ISA SCSI card
	are from this board ( it has two ISA slots, five PCI and one AGP)

TYAN Tomcat K8E S2865A G2NRF Mainboard - for single core processor, DDR not
  	DDR2 memory.

BOOKS

Linus Firewalls,  Ziegler

Virtual Private Networks, 2nd Edition,  Scott, Wolfe and Erwin

DNS and BIND,  Albitz and Liu

Building Secure Servers with Linux,  Bauer

C++ The Complete Reference, 3rd edition, Schildt

The qmail Handbook, Sill

Understanding Open Source Software Development,  Feller and Fitzgerald

Linux at Work,   Building Strategic Applications for Business,  Goncalves

Linux in Small Business:  A Practical User's Guide,  Lathrop

Linux in the Workplace, How to Use Linux in Your Office,  SSC, Publishers of
	Linux Journal

Moving to Linux,  Kiss the Blue Screen of Death Goodbye,  Gagne

I am also selling on Craigslist:

Nokia 445Xpro - High-end graphics monitor - $35
http://boulder.craigslist.org/sys/570502758.html

Phillips 109B Flat-screen CRT monitor - $30
http://boulder.craigslist.org/sys/570528471.html

The prices are incredibly low, but I would be willing to give a deal to BLUG
members.

You can contact me by e-mail, I plan bring this stuff to dinner and the
meeting tomorrow night, but anyone who knows me knows better than to count
on my plans :<)

- BOB