[lug] CompUSA replacement in Boulder area?

Steve A Hart Shart at colorado.edu
Mon Mar 31 15:59:35 MDT 2008

Dear god...you actually buy from Best Buy and Circuit City?!?!?!

We buy almost exclusively from www.newegg.com

Yes you have to have things shipped to you but you can't beat the prices
(even with shipping).  I guess if you have to have the parts same day
then you have to go local.

I avoid the chain stores like the plague.