[lug] Re: SATA dual booting

Norm Metcalf n.metcalf at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 29 21:42:21 MDT 2008

Thank you.  I wasn't sure about SATA.  I plugged in the second drive,
accessed the BOOT menu and both drives showed up and it is a simple
matter of selecting which drive I wish.  I trust that the drives won't
interact with each other.  I appreciate your suggestion for an elegant
solution.  By the way, I meant Ubuntu 8.04.
	Norm