[lug] request for data: cpuinfo on non-x86 cpus

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Thu Jul 17 11:17:28 MDT 2008

I need to get examples of what /proc/cpuinfo reports on non-x86 cpus but
we don't have any here at work.  Googling didn't come up with many
examples (lots of x86 examples, but not much else).  If you have such a
beast, could you run

cat /proc/cpuinfo

and email me (directly, unless you feel this of general interest to the
group) the output?  I just need to see some examples from different
processor architectures, specifically from sparc, powerpc, parisc, ia64,
mips and arm.  It's for a project at work (grid development:  I have to
map JSDL Processsor Architecture enumerations to what /proc/cpuinfo
actually reports for different architectures).

Thanks.
--
Michael J. Hammel <mjhammel at graphics-muse.org>