[lug] Personal 'layer'

Scott Rohling scott.rohling at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 17:10:38 MDT 2008

Great idea about grabbing the package listing.. (dpkg -l >
/home/mypackages.lst    or some such thing).  I'll stick that in my backup
script.  Also like the /home/opt idea as many of my apps are in /opt as
well..   Only trouble there is just because the app is in /opt doesn't mean
it's dependencies are -- so that's where that listing would come in handy.
Thanks, Sebastian!

-Scott