[lug] New Distro

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Aug 5 11:49:01 MDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-05 at 11:30 -0600, George Sexton wrote:
> Is there a distribution that's RPM based that has a reasonable
> upgrade/life cycle?

CentOS is Red Hat ES but with a longer life cycle (and RH icons, etc,
replaced), I believe.  tummy.com has me on it on my colo server but I
don't do much in the way of package management on there.  I use Fedora
at home.

--
Michael J. Hammel                                    Principal Software Engineer
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                           http://graphics-muse.org