[lug] New Distro

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Aug 5 22:50:02 MDT 2008

George Sexton wrote:
> Uh, I'm not sure why he posted the link. The repository info isn't in
> the release notes that I can see.

Because they're sad.  Look at what is in them compared to a new
repository layout--much less significant things, I think.

On a more constructive note, were you upgrading from 10 to 11 or doing a
fresh install?  If it was fresh, wouldn't your problem be an installer
bug (assuming you can reproduce it)?

> I actually did read the release notes before my first install.

I assumed you had.  My apologies if I seemed to blame you at all.

Dave