[lug] Linux for Dad

Steve A Hart Shart at colorado.edu
Tue Aug 19 19:37:33 MDT 2008

I agree with the Mac idea but in my case, Dad is an old school IBM
engineer and......

1.  He loves his DOS prompt / OS/2
2.  Is completely biased against Mac and would laugh in my face if I
even suggested it

I've slowly been able to convince him to try Linux so I'll give Ubuntu
or foresight a try.....