[lug] Remote admin linux to windows

Nathan Berry nathan at nathan-berry.com
Thu Jan 22 10:33:43 MST 2009

Steve,

I use the LogMeIn service, http://www.logmein.com.  There is a free version
that works well.  I administer several PCs this way.  You access the machine
through your web browser.  This way if you are somewhere on a machine that
does not have specific tools all you need is a web browser and you can get
into any machine that you have setup.

Nathan

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it - even if I have said it -
unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

  -- Buddha

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind"

-- Albert Einstein