[lug] Linux on Intel Atom?

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Sat Apr 11 13:12:21 MDT 2009

My Wind was running Ubuntu 9 (beta) without problems.  Well, everything
but the add-on wireless card, but that's probably my errors.  The wired
network connection worked fine.

Then it died.

(I'm pretty sure it's just infant mortality, possibly connected with
having to inserting a compact flash drive.)