[lug] VoIP: T-Mobile @Home

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon May 11 23:56:32 MDT 2009

Ferdinand Schmid wrote:
> Sorry - top posting due to mail reader limitations...
>
> The service works from any WiFi access point.  This is very handy when
> traveling - I have used it from overseas and from remote locations where
> there isn't cell service and it always worked.  You can make local US
> calls from your cell in Europe - as long as you use WiFi.  If you have a
> web browser enabled phone then you can even go through the sign-on
> procedure and use your phone through those services.
>
> Ferdinand

That's cool.  If I weren't an Apple freak with my forced AT&T account
and iPhone... or if I weren't a big chicken and would be willing to
jailbreak it and move it to T-Mo and the "alternate" App Stores that
have popped up... I'd check it out, for sure.

I was a T-Mo user for many years happily, and they ALWAYS beat everyone
else on customer service...

Nate