[lug] Ubuntu users: request for topics for articles

Dominic Reynolds dominicreynolds at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 19:18:35 MDT 2009

Hey Mike,

I  couple of ubuntu related topics I think would be interesting:

1. The ubuntu netbook respin. Its a trimmed down version of ubuntu
specific for netbooks. A review of what the feature set is and the
target platforms they are addressing.

2. The android environment for ubuntu that I've read about. I think
its an integration of execution environment for android with ubuntu so
you could run android apps on ubuntu.
I think these are probably two elements of the same article - ubuntu
low end device platform.
http://www.engadget.com/2009/05/26/canonical-giving-ubuntu-the-gift-of-android-apps/

-dom