[lug] Ethernet Enabled PLC/Linux Microcontroller

Dan Ferris dan at usrsbin.com
Sun Aug 2 21:03:28 MDT 2009

You could look into a PIC that runs PIC basic.  I worked with a EE that
swore by them and he made some interesting devices.

You are right about high voltage AC.  I nearly electrocuted myself on a
device where the ground was isolated during a test and the chassis
became energized at 264 VAC.  Talk about pain...  Guess that's why there
are isolation transformers and optoisolators.

Dan