[lug] Relocating to Colorado

Michael T. Conigliaro mike at conigliaro.org
Thu Nov 12 12:28:36 MST 2009

(Sorry if you got this twice. This is mostly a copy&paste of what I
originally posted on the CLUE mailing list, but it was suggested that
I post it here as well.)

Hello Colorado! My name is Mike Conigliaro, and I'll be relocating to
Broomfield from New Haven Connecticut at the end of the month. Since I
don't really know anyone out there at the moment, I decided I should start
trying to make some new contacts. Having been a Linux user (both personally
and professionally) and an open-source advocate for over 10 years now (not
to mention the fact that I'll be looking for work once I'm out there ;-), I
figured a Linux users group would be one good place to start doing that.

<stuff about me>

If you're old enough to be wondering, yes, I am a distant relative of Tony
Conigliaro of the Boston Red Sox (though I couldn't care less about
baseball, or any other team sport for that matter ;-)

I graduated from Southern Connecticut State University in 2003 with a BS in
Computer Science.

I am Red Hat Certified Engineer #805009592042441.

I currently maintain a few small open-source projects, the most popular of
which is probably NagiosPluginsNT (a collection of Nagios plugins for
monitoring Windows machines remotely).

</stuff about me>

Anyway, you guys have a pretty nice state out there, and I'm excited to be
moving to it! I've been an avid skateboarder and snowboarder for almost 20
years now, and judging by what I've seen of Colorado so far, I think I'm
going to be spending a *lot* less time sitting in front of my computer.
Seeya in a couple weeks!

Mike Conigliaro
mike [at] conigliaro [dot] org
http://conigliaro.org