[lug] Grab your coat, it's still on!

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Fri Nov 13 19:53:52 MST 2009

So, my apologies that I'm not better organized.  I was stuck on a trip
Mon and Tue and now realize that I haven't been to Microcenter to get
the supplies for installfest.  Nor have I downloaded the latest distros.
  But there should be some pressed Ubuntu 9.10 CDs coming.

Regardless, I'll still be there unless the snow comes up over the wheels
on my car.  So don't let a little weather bother you, it'll be a great
day to sit inside and hack a new install.  (And I don't have to worry
about the speed trap on I-25, I bet.)

(Can you get hot chocolate from Starbucks in those big jugs for the
whole group?)

Dave