[lug] Snow? Or sun?

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 13:24:54 MST 2010

Dave,

If you put a date and time for Installfests in the message itself, Google
will detect them and let me put them in my calendar with a single click.
 Ditto for other recipients who might be using gmail.  (Clicking on your
announcement, launching a calendar page, and typing something in isn't a
huge amount more work, but I thought you'd appreciate knowing.)

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 10:33 PM, David L. Anselmi <anselmi at anselmi.us>wrote:

> I haven't decided yet: should we have snow or sun for the next installfest?
>  Snow means slogging up
> to Westminster.  Sun means speed traps on I-25.  Well, maybe I'll flip a
> coin next week (but I'll
> probably keep it a surprise).
>
> Who will ride their bike if it's sun?  No, no, we don't need any "I'll ride
> in the snow silliness".
>
> Shoot, there's a lot to do.  I haven't finished building the Sheeva plug
> yet.  Jeff L is bringing
> laptops, which means we need a proxy or something so he's not killing our
> bandwidth upgrading Ubuntu
> installs (or whatever he's using).  But I haven't said that to him yet.
>
> And the usual updates of CD images etc.
>
> Well, I'll be there, ready or not.  You be there too.  It's the 20th.
>  Still St. Patrick's season so
> you can bring some Irish music.  (Do you believe that I got a "Valentine's
> season so it's not late"
> card today?  Good grief!)
>
> http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest
>
> Dave