[lug] Two open recs at Aztek

Ian Cahoon icahoon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 17:24:50 MDT 2010

Hi Jeffery,

I am interested in talking to you about this position. I currently work at
Cisco Systems here in Boulder. It's by the Boulder Airport and very close to
your location. I have attached a copy of my resume in text format.

Please give me a call if you would like to talk further. My cell number if
(720) 289-0904.

Thanks,
--Ian