[lug] Linux friendly USB wireless

Mon May 3 14:42:27 MDT 2010

Maxwell,

Thanks for throwing it out to everyone. It's worked easily and perfectly in lots of machines now. Ubuntu Linux and the other OS. No need for a proprietary driver, even.

You missed one letter in the model number.

Belkin Wireless G USB Adapter
Model F5D7050
FCC ID RAXWN4501H

$20 at Home Depot, 3000 W. Belleview Ave., Littleton, CO, 80123

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness