[lug] Networking changes for installfest.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed May 12 22:12:29 MDT 2010

It's less than 3 weeks until installfest!  You'll want to get out of the snowy hills and down to the
sunny south.  If you didn't mark your calendar do it now.

No, I mean now!  Not after you finish reading this. ;-)

Anyone know how to configure Linux to work with Bluesocket?  DeVry (south anyway) is now using that
on their wireless LAN but the web site doesn't seem to have public info on how to use it.

So wireless will be slightly different this time.  Wired networking will still be available and I
should be able to bring an alternative wireless solution.  The fine people who support installfest
and Free Lunch have you covered.

Dave
--
0900-1600 29 MAY 10 -- installfest -- 6312 S. Fiddlers Green Cr. Greenwood Village, CO 80111
http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest