[lug] WirelessN (followup)

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Fri May 21 09:06:11 MDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-05-20 at 13:59 -0600, Michael J. Hammel wrote:
> WMP600N usually fails to connect to WRT320N.

I finally tried the obvious last night.  I tried to connect my laptop,
which typically runs of the WRT54G, to the WRT320N wireless router.  I
switched the latter to Mixed mode so it should operate with any of ABGN.
But the laptop had the exact same problem - a successful wireless
connection but no routing through the wireless.

So it appears the wireless router is broke.  At least as far as I'm
concerned.  Back to NewEgg....

--
Michael J. Hammel                                    Principal Software Engineer
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                           http://graphics-muse.org