[lug] Anyone else hate to get rid of old equipment?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon May 24 03:04:38 MDT 2010

If they have sound cards in them, the folks on the IRLP (www.irlp.net) mailing list (irlp at yahoogroups.com) would probably snap those up, if RAM of the variety used in them can still be found.  (16MB is too small, they use a stripped down version of CentOS with all the GUI components removed and ISA sound card support re-added via a custom kernel.)

--
Nate Duehr
nate at natetech.com

facebook.com/denverpilot