[lug] Anyone else hate to get rid of old equipment?

Mon May 24 12:18:52 MDT 2010

> again, Boulder does have that huge EcoCycle facility as well compared

I'll look up EcoCycle, if you say they're trust-worthy.

I'm looking for "We just take all your electronics junk and deal with it ~properly~." Not just for me, but also for my customers. They don't want to deal with multiple disposal vendors. Some of them would rather throw a UPS in the trash, rather than have to ~think~ about it. If I can offer a simple solution, most of them will do the right thing, and I can stop waking up to the sound of the planet screaming... :-O