[lug] Anyone else hate to get rid of old equipment?

Carl Wagner carl.wagner at verbalworld.com
Mon May 24 12:40:50 MDT 2010

Look up C.H.A.R.M. in boulder.

I think it is affiliated with EcoCycle. EcoCycle proper does not take
computer parts, just metal and normal recycling stuff. CHARM takes
computer parts, computers and monitors, mice, keyboards, etc. But you do
have to pay to drop them off. I think mice and keyboards are free.

It is sort of hard to find. It is off of Perl and 49th. It is on the
same property as some sort of Boulder facility, down a longish driveway
near the end of Old Perl (see link below).

http://www.ecocycle.org/charm/index.cfm

Carl.