[lug] Anyone else hate to get rid of old equipment?

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Mon May 24 13:31:37 MDT 2010

> Especially when they learn it costs $10 to drop it off, plus a $3 car fee
> unless you strap it to the back of your bike.

I agree. I wonder what they had in mind when they decided this price
structure. I know the average Boulderite will be happy to pay, but I
wonder how much stuff ends in the landfill because of people/business
thinking "not only I have to spend my time and my gasoline to bring it
there? I should also pay?? Screw them, I'll put it in the trash!"

IMHO they should finance this project increasing the trash fee, and
maybe even giving a few bucks to the people who bring stuff there!!

Bye,
Dav