[lug] Recommendations For Older Hardware?

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 10:54:29 MDT 2010

I think that Ubuntu Desktop LTS (note: just the Desktop LTS, not the
other releases!!) fits your request. On all the old hw I tried, it
just work fine, install as a piece of cake and maintain by itself
(much easier than windows, I'm told by windows users I gave it to -
don't know as first hand since I dumped M$ in 1997).
HTH,
;Dav
PS: Would *you* like to be the dinner, this time? :-))