[lug] Finally!

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Jul 21 00:57:18 MDT 2010

OK, *NOW* you can come to installfest.  Saturday.  0830 until they throw us out (probably around 3pm).

This is in Westminster so you'll still be in range of the Enlightened Enclave for those with
difficulty leaving it.

There will be some there who haven't experienced enlightenment, so please come share your insight
with them.

I haven't thought about updating my distros but that should be quick.  If you want something unusual
(see the web page) let me know.

I hope Gus will bring his Samba problem so we can get some eyeballs on it.

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

See you there!
Dave