[lug] Linux kernel crash course

Thu Jul 29 09:43:38 MDT 2010

Isn't that a kernel programming course? I got all excited, because I actually need/want a kernel crash course. ie: a course in crash dump analysis.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness