[lug] Black bar between pages when printing 2 pages/sheet.

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 08:33:37 MDT 2010

I don't have any clue about this, but have you tried 4 pages/sheet or
more? Just to see if and how the bars appear in those settings, which
might help understand the problem.
I find especially weird that you get it when printing a
single-page/sheet which was manually created by two pages! Have you
tried to print those 2-pages-in-a-single-page files somewhere else? If
not because you don't have other printers, send me the files and I'll
try on a few printers I access with CUPS from Ubuntu.
HTH,
Dav