[lug] Ruggidized Laptop or Tablet PC

Stephen Queen svqueen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 14:06:53 MDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 10:38 AM, David L. Willson <DLWillson at thegeek.nu>wrote:

> > This might be a place to start if you haven't run across it already.
> >
> > http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/rugged-laptop.html
> > --
> > Ken Weinert
>
> Or this:
> http://www.emperorlinux.com/systems/rugged/
>
> David L. Willson

I tried phoning these people to talk regarding what they have added to the
Panasonic's that causes them to be more expensive, but the phone just rang
and rang. If this is what they're like before purchase, what can I expect
afterward.

For whoever may care, this is what I purchased,
http://sdgsystems.com/estore/cart.php?target=product&product_id=178&category_id=18

On the website it says Windows 7, but you can and I did order it with
ubuntu.

Steve