[lug] Android 2.2 now out on Motorola X

Thu Sep 23 12:07:50 MDT 2010

Does it support adding Calendars yet? My least favorite feature of my Droid X has been the inability to add the Calendars that matter in my life (mine, my fiancee's, my other one, etc)

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness

----- "Ferdinand Schmid" <ferdinand at schmidix.net> wrote:

Gaining root is always an unsupported hack - but it's worth the risk. I found it useful to read up on the topic on several websites and to watch some youtube demos.

Ferdinand