[lug] Windows Media Player and Virtualization

Jeff Schroeder jeff at zingstudios.com
Thu Nov 18 11:17:55 MST 2010

> I was google searching for information on virtualization last night
> and read that the free version of virtualbox does not support USB
> devices. Is this true?

I remember that from about a year ago, but for some reason I thought
that the updated free versions will support USB.  I haven't updated my
VirtualBox instance lately, nor do I use USB devices, so I can't
confirm from direct experience.  But you might want to look at the
latest version and see if it includes USB support.

Jeff