[lug] make 3.82 changes break kernel builds?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Nov 23 10:27:38 MST 2010

On Tue, 2010-11-23 at 09:22 -0700, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> yum --releasever=13 downgrade make

This looks hopeful.  I've never tried to downgrade before.  However, I
got the following message:

The GPG keys listed for the "Fedora 13 - x86_64 - Updates" repository
are already installed but they are not correct for this package.
Check that the correct key URLs are configured for this repository.

Looking at /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/ I don't see any keys specifically for F13.
Do I need to download them?  I don't see any F13 repositories
under /etc/yum.repos.d/ or in /etc/yum.conf either, so I'm not sure why
it thinks there is such a repository configured.

--
Michael J. Hammel <mjhammel at graphics-muse.org>