[lug] make 3.82 changes break kernel builds?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Nov 23 10:47:53 MST 2010

On Tue, 2010-11-23 at 10:32 -0700, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> Easiest is to just add --nogpgcheck to the yum command.

I did the import, which appears to succeed but there is no new file
added to /etc/pki/rpm-gpg against which the key verification can be
run.

So I punted and used the --nogpgcheck and that seems to get the package
downgraded.

Thanks for the tips, folks!

--
Michael J. Hammel                                    Principal Software Engineer
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                           http://graphics-muse.org