[lug] January BLUG talk

Mon Dec 27 18:37:29 MST 2010

Hardware req?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.

----- "jeffrey haemer" <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mark,

Doesn't hurt to ask.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Our January speaker is looking for a wipeable box or two to do a demo during the talk. Got one?

Having the whole box wiped out, most likely. Unless there is someone who