[lug] Minor changes to the CLUE Conference site

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Wed Jan 19 14:47:34 MST 2011

Folks:

The CLUE Conference site has made a few changes which are noted as follows:
- There is now just the "main menu" bar along the top and bottom of the site.
- There is only one conference room available for use via the "Conference Room" menu link.  Yes, more can be added for those interested in this outside of LUG usage.
- The Big Blue Button Session will open in a new window for more "real estate" usage.
- The "Log Out" button -> Ok redirects appropriately.
- The Contact page has "Support Requests" for documenting any issues encountered.

I believe some people are going to do some test runs with the system this weekend at the CLUE Installfest (DTC location) with Gus Calabrese acting as "lead".  He will be playing with various web cameras and microphones to see what "works best" I believe.

If you need a user account to give this a test run, go to

http://clue.linux-etc.com

and sign up from there via the "User Login/Registration" link.

Thoughts, comments, feedback, etc. are welcomed.  Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA