[lug] Hacking society: was Re: System Administration - First Dive?

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 21:52:19 MDT 2011

As it turns out, last night I actually was doing abstract algebra at 2am,
but that was *waaay* after Hacking Society.

It didn't occur to me to get up and put on Pink Floyd. Would it have helped?

Still, as St. Homer says, "Mmmmmm.  Beer."

Next Thursday.

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 8:32 PM, <scott.herod at comcast.net> wrote:

> [...]

Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],
http://www.youtube.com/user/goyishekop [vlog]
*και οστις σε αγγαρευσει μιλιον εν υπαγε μετ αυτου δυο*