[lug] Colorado Income Tax website uses SILVERLIGHT

Steve A Hart shart at colorado.edu
Tue May 3 19:42:46 MDT 2011

I'm sure Moonlight works well in some cases but I've tried using it to
handle the online courses offered here at CU via Silverlight and have
had very little luck getting it to work.  The people who run the online
course management say to use moonlight but then say it may or may not
work.  That, of course, is only one isolated example.

On 05/03/2011 07:33 PM, Jason Vallery wrote:
> Not that I think that this particular use case is a good one for
> Silverlight, it is actually a pretty cool technology though.   It
> works pretty good on Linux as well thanks to Moonlight.
>
> -JV
>

> On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 4:54 PM, Matt Dew <marcoz at osource.org
> <mailto:marcoz at osource.org>> wrote:
>
>     WTF!?!?!?!
>
>     https://www.colorado.gov/revenueonline/
>
>     Who do I need to scream at?
>
>     I'm serious.  I consider this _COMPLETELY_ _UNACCEPTABLE_. Where do I
>     make noise about this?

>     Join us on IRC: irc.hackingsociety.org
>     <http://irc.hackingsociety.org> port=6667 channel=#hackingsociety
>

> --
> Jason Vallery
> jason at vallery.net <mailto:jason at vallery.net>
>
> mobile: +1.720.352.8822
> web: http://vallery.net/
> twitter: jvallery

Steve Hart
Systems Administrator
Colorado Center for Astrodynamics Research
University of Colorado Boulder
shart at colorado.edu
(303)492-8109