[lug] 16 days!

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu May 12 16:20:37 MDT 2011

Installfest is confirmed for May 28th.  So you can delete the rest of the things you had on your
calendar that day.  Remember to try to be there before 1pm when the doors close.

If you have one of those plug computers you should bring it and show off what you do with it.  I
need to get one but I probably won't have time before then.

As always, if you want help and don't think help will be there post to the CLUE list and let people
know what you need.  You'll be surprised who will come to help you.

I'll bring the usual distros, so you can get a locked down Ubuntu if you want.

See you there!
Dave
--
0900-1600 28 MAY 2011 -- installfest -- 6312 S. Fiddlers Green Cr. Suite 150E Greenwood Village, CO
80111 -- http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest