[lug] linux distro on my windows laptop, vmware?

Chan Kar Heng chankarheng at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 02:13:07 MDT 2011

If you're not running 64 bit Windows, & don't mind a bit of fiddling,
coLinux can be an option.
They've got some _minimal_ images that usually work with just small bit
of tweaking or none.
It's the fastest, but can be the least friendliest.

IMHO, VMWare is still the easiest way to get something started in your
context.

kh