[lug] iPod/mp3 players.

anorak at comcast.net anorak at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 14:55:17 MST 2011

If you're mainly concerned with music & don't absolutely require the large screen, a Sansa Fuze + RockBox is hard to beat. It (& any micro-SD card you have loaded in the Fuze) should be seen as USB drives by your PC. If you add a decent pair of ear-buds, you can have a fine potable music system for a very reasonable cost.