[lug] BASH Scripting book recommendations?

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 12:25:27 MST 2011

I second this, and recommend sifting through his blogs looking for
many things like this one:
http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com/2008/08/making-makefiles-behave-loops.html
And of course bothering him here onlist as I do :-) but not before
looking the GNU's manual to avoid asking embarrassing questions.
HTH,
Davide