[lug] Electronic recycling

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Thu May 10 12:31:48 MDT 2012

Elyse and others:

(Have to love the irony of receiving email lists in Digest format.)

Linux ETC can take the most of what you listed, save the monitors/TV's, at no cost to you save dropping them off to us.  A list of the particulars can be found on our site at

https://www.linux-etc.com/eco

We are located in Westminster near 104th and Sheridan Boulevard as a ball park before needing to Google Maps the address.

Also as noted in my prior posting (re: Garage sale and computer/electronic recycling), I will be taking items during my neighborhood's garage sale this Friday, 11 May to Sunday, 13 May from 8AM to 5PM.  No appointment necessary during these times.

HTH.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.