[lug] stupid encrypted hard disk question

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Mon May 21 18:50:02 MDT 2012

That's a different type of encryption though. I consciously don't want the
'home directory' encryption since it's so time consuming for the stuff I do
- I tweak it so only my 'private' directory is encrypted. But at the same
time I want whole-disk encryption. The partitions are set up to support
that but apparently it never got turned on.