[lug] Contract/contract to hire jobs.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu Nov 1 10:09:12 MDT 2012

Jeffrey S. Haemer wrote:
> Dave,
>
> These still Lockheed, or have you moved?

These are not Lockheed, they are various companies that my company, Arrow Partnership, works with.
(So they could be defense contractors but I doubt it.)

If anyone is looking for jobs at Lockheed, Raytheon, Northrup Grumman, or even some of the smaller
defense contractors here let me know when you find something you want to pursue.  I may be able to
help get you a referral or answer questions about what it's like to work there.

I escaped the world of government funding in August and although it's challenging I'm enjoying it.
Besides various business consulting activities we have a Workday practice and I do integration work
for that.  Workday is the next Peoplesoft or SAP.  I don't get to do much Free Software or sysadmin
(though I use Eclipse, Saxon, Vim, and I have a Linux server for some things) but I get to build
something new every day and that's very rewarding after working in a really large company.

We're working on growing quite a bit in the next year so I'll probably have an opportunity to
recommend people when more work comes in.

Thanks for asking.
Dave