[lug] Cheap seats in SFS Linux Camp end soon!

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Fri Jun 14 15:27:00 MDT 2013

David L. Willson wrote:
> Cheap seats in SFS Linux Camp end soon!

If you want to get LPIC-1 you should go to this.  Get your boss to pay for it if it's helpful to
your work.

Unlike most cert programs, you might know the people at this one and you might see them again at
BLUG et. al.  And you'll most likely have fun on top of all the stuff you learn and tests you pass.
  Not so likely if you stay in a hotel in some strange town.

Now that I've looked at the flier, I might go even though I don't use Linux for work, my boss won't
pay for it, and I'd have to cancel a whole bunch of things to take the time off. :-(

But I wouldn't regret going.  I'm sure of that.

Be nice if the seats all got filled today so I didn't have to make a decision about it.

Dave