[lug] Mailing lists/forums for embedded?

Jeffrey S. Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 16:52:11 MDT 2013

There are several people on this mailing list who do embedded work, fwiw.

Also, if I knew more about your target, I might be able to point you at
more stuff.  If, for example, you're looking at ARM-based platforms,
there's a good local Linaro presence.

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 3:57 PM, <stimits at comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a lot of questions regarding embedded development under linux. Do
> any of the people here have a recommended mailing list or forum for asking
> questions on this topic? Especially hardware questions.

Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],
http://www.youtube.com/user/goyishekop [vlog]
*פרייהייט? דאס איז יאַנג דינען וואָרט.*